Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Miller Lite Punch Top Can

     When I first saw a commercial for this I was totally intrigued.  I love how beer companies compete with each other with new things.  Bud light with the can that you can write on,  Coors light with the blue indicator of ice cold, sounds very nice as a marketing tool, but then it hit me just make good beer and it will sale.  The concept behind the punch top can is to create an easier flow of the beer while you're drinking it.  In my old school day of drinking we would punch a whole in the beer and shotgun it because the beer was flowing so quickly.  Nowadays they have beer funnels.  So I thought it was an old school beer drinking, good time, hops infested adventure.  I had drank three beers before I realized I had this added feature.  The excitement came back like a wave of amber colored liquid called BEER.  I'm not a weak man but trying to pop that punch top miller lite can would be like trying to get Tim Tebow to have a beer with you or have him watch an R rated movie.  It was difficult. But when I finally got that beer free flowing it was smooth. So my final analyzation is that i love the concept and I hope you try it out but come prepared with a blow tourch, axe, and more beer.

Drunkenly yours,
Beer whisperer, aka-Sir Drinks Alot

1 comment:

  1. If they brew it, we will come. Steel Reserve doesn't spend money on fancy gimmicks, hell they don't even spend money on taste. What they do is they deliver cocaine in a can, every can.

    If you're watching TV and your inlaws show up unannounced you can shotgun a couple of 211s and you won't even remember they were there.

    ReplyDelete